|BONA BONA GAME LODGE, NORTH WEST
|Phone:||+27 (18) 451 1188
+27 (0) 71 674 9969
|Fax:||+27 (18) 451 1188 / +27 (18) 451 1012|
|Address:||N12 | between Klerksdorp and Wolmaransstad, Wolmaransstad 2630, South Africa|
Unsurpassed Hospitality For 30 Years
Bona Bona Game Lodge is proud to share 30 years of experience and passion for what they do with their customers. You will find this unique and highly sort after four star lodge in the fauna and flora rich Northwest Province in South Africa. This privately owned, luxurious lodge is nestled along the N12 Treasure Route and offers its guests an unforgettable experience through their tailored Bona Bona Game Lodge hospitality in true African comfort. When fully booked the lodge can accommodate 119 guests in-house. Whether you get there by road or private flight, a special memory is there to germinate.
Bona Bona Game Lodge is renowned for lasting memories and the game drives are one of the most popular activities amongst our guests. Four of the Big Five can be viewed while guests experience the true beauty of the bushveld.
In the Tswana language, Bona Bona means to “look” or to “see”, thus our motto to always strive to make a visible difference.
Bona Bona Game Lodge caters for all your needs! From Luxury accommodation, to your perfect wedding or event.
1. Main Camp
2. Safari House
4. Rest Camp
5. Bush Camp
6. Big Five Homestead
• Unsurpassed, Modern and Clean Facilities
• Packages available to suit ALL needs
• All facilities are catered for and there is accommodation for guests
• Quality Organic meals
• Delicious Buffet Breakfast available
• A la Carte Lunch/Dinner or our African Fusion Menu
• Open to In-House guests, as well as the public
• Private Wine Cellar
• Spoil yourself with one of several Wine Tastings
• Due to popularity, our Wine Cellar has to be pre-booked
• Full range of body and beauty treatments
• Our treatments promises an African experience in style
• Bookings are essential and couples and children are catered for
• Bush Picnic
• Game Drive
• Wine Tastings
• Predator Experience
• Visit Ruah